Menu

Next Race Countdown

Formula1Race Twitter

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2011 GERMAN GRAND PRIX

2011 GERMAN GRAND PRIX.


GERMAN GRAND PRIX.
Venue: Nurburgring.
Date: Sunday. 24 July. 2011.

Lap length: 3.198 miles.
Race laps: 60.
2010 winner: Fernando Alonso. (Ferrari). - at Hockenheim.
First grand prix: 1977.

Sign-up to the Formula1Race Email Club and get an email with the race details a day before the practice sessions start for each race!
PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL TIME FOR RACE TIMES, 
THIS INFO IS A ROUGH GUIDE ONLY.
Based on UK BST!

BBC is the best place to be. Please Visit the BBC Sport Website (click-here) for session times confirmation!

German Grand Prix
Nurburg Ring, 22-24 Jul. 2011.

Friday 22 July: Practice one - 0900-1030.
EnterF1.com



Friday 22 July: Practice two - 1300-1430.
EnferF1.com


Saturday 23 July: Practice three - 1000-1100.
EnterF1.com













At the risk of turning this F1 Blog into a Schumacher Fan Site, (there would be nothing wrong with that anyway), You have to appreciate what skill Schuey has! He is fighting with his car, it is still not 100% for him.  

Schuey fans will know that it took Schuey several years to get his act together with Ferrari. There is no-difference here too. Michael Schumacher is a top contender and very very competitive. You may think that its OK to make claims like Schuey is not as fast a his team mate, Nico Rosberg, but, you also have to consider Michael's age! 

Look, Wow and double WOW! Michael Schumacher is in the top ten yet again!


Schumacher.
No-one can ever say Schuey is not competitive or ever doubt whether he has what it takes to win races. And at the F1 level, it is OK not to win, because every F1 driver is a winner just by being in F1, because they are the top drivers in the world! I'm happy for whoever wins, I really just like a good race!


F1 sport.
This is why I love F1 sport as a whole and why I say I'm not just pro-one team or another, or pro one driver, (although I realize that it might not seem so at times when I give drivers like Schuey all the good numbers). What it really is about, is that I don't like to see drivers called and blamed for things they have not done, or have no-control over.

Boxing.
It has got to be the same approach for me, to boxing. (By the way, there is a match this evening Saturday 23rd July on TV Channel 5 Boxing at 22.00. It is on at TEN PM Chan 5  http://www.channel5.com/schedule Chisora V Fury). I like to see the better boxer win, no cheating or dirty tricks! As soon as a boxer start playing dirty, the I really want them to loose!


My day today.
Just a little about my day today, I have been working all night-long, setting up a new affiliate site! I'm OK, my sleep is a little disrupted and has been for the last week. Go and take a look at www.ProfitBankReview.co.uk Profit Bank Review site. and you will see how I make my money online. Well, this is just one of the many ways I make my money online.

I know you would like to be able to sit at home and follow the F1, or even follow the F1 round the world. It is possible for you if you first have the desire and belief in yourself, then you need to find a method to implement to make the money for you. This could well be it for you, take a look and see!

Saturday 23 July: Qualifying - 1300-1400.
EnterF1.com



Sunday 24 July: Race - 1300.
EnterF1.com





This is a Pole Position Post.
Formula One Race


Share/Bookmark



This is your chance! www.ProfitBankReview.co.uk Profit Bank Review site.





Back To The TOP of The Formula1Race F1 Blog HOMEPAGE.



TAGS: 2011 GERMAN GRAND PRIX, 2011 FORMULA ONE RACE CALENDAR, BBC F1 Coverage, Formula 1, formula one championship, , Formula One Race, Formula 1 GP, Formula One Grand Prix, F1 GP,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBC F1

F1 News

F1 News

Twitter Account Management.

*************************************************** ****************************************************